Subject: Re: [dss-x] Visual Signature Profile - Issues raised by Konrad

Thanks for this Ezer

I would tend to agree with you in trying to find something generic and
applicable enough as to fit most of the leading document types, at least
at this stage...once the document becomes a CD and is publicly reviewed
we may get specific comments from different sources that could change
this approach. Maybe we could directly request (after the CD is
approved) from these major players in the field some comments on this?

Regards

Juan Carlos.