Subject: RE: [dss-x] Checking status of the drafts

Hello Juan Carlos,

I have some issues to close in the document. I intend to send the
updated document on next Monday.

Regards,
Ezer

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Carlos Cruellas [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:58 PM
To: dss-x
Subject: [dss-x] Checking status of the drafts

Dear Ezer and Detlef,

At the last conf call you mentioned that it would be possible to have a
new draft of the profiles that you are editing.

Could you please confirm their current status?

May I  also to remind that inclusion of line numbers will facilitate the

production of comments?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Juan Carlos.