Subject: Invitation to speak at OASIS/EEMA event

Dear DSS-X TC members:

OASIS and the IDtrust Member Section is pleased to announce that
we will be co-sponsoring a spring "Security" events with EEMA. We
would like to invite someone from the OASIS DSS-X TC to speak on the work
and progress of the TC at the following event:

European e-ID Management Conference
 ***********************************
 25-26 June 2009
 London, England
 Conference Organizer: eema
 www.eema.org/eema2009

General event profile:  The e-ID Conference is a two-day event which will
comprise of a variety of presentations, panel discussions, round table
sessions and accompanying workshops covering the key challenges faced and
strategies
available to effectively manage private identities. In conjunction with the
main conference there will be an exhibition of some of the leading identity
management and security vendors.

Please contact Jane Harnad if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for
your consideration!
 Best,
 Dee