Subject: RE: [dss-x] Groups - Visibel Signatures Profile Scheme - CD V1.0 (oasis-dss-vissig-schema-v1.0-cd1.xsd) uploaded

Title: Message

Hi Andreas,

Indeed the word file was defected. I replaced the file. Thanks.

Maybe we should gather remarks such as the one you raised about the last page and incorporate these small changes in the next committee draft?

Thanks,

Ezer

From: Andreas Kuehne [mailto:kuehne@trustable.de]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Ezer Farhi
Cc: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ezer,

thank you for the schema.
One first remark  : The value 'last' makes sese for the page number. Shouldn't this be allowed for Pixel-style positions, too ?

Another point : I see problems opening the profile's word document. Both Word 2000 and OpenOffice detect errors and con't open the file. Could you please check ?

Greetings

Andreas Kühne phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales