Subject: DSS-X: Signature Policy Profile

Dear all,

As agreed in our last meeting, I took a new look to the Signature Policy
Profile, and I am not able to think now of any new feature to add. I
would like then to re-take this document and start the process to evolve
it to the CD status. This could start by giving two more weeks for the
members of the TC to review, process the comments and making a ballot as
soon as possible.

Regards

Juan Carlos.