Subject: Re: DSS-X: ACTION#104. Status of encryption profile

Dear all,

As you all know, the encryption profile didn't advance for quite some time now.
Apart from some tricky details in the schema I do not expect any major changes
to currently latest version available at http://www.oasis-
open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/download.php/28617/encryption_profile_0.4.xsd

The main work that remains to be done is the integration into DSS's processing
definitions. I did not approach this task until now, and these definitions seem
quite complex at a first glance. Therefore I would like to ask if any of you is
willing to participate in accomplishing this task. I think that, together with
somebody more experienced in DSS's processing, we could speed up the
completion of the profile draft.

I'm not sure whether I will be able to participate in today's meeting, that's
why I'm sending this request via email.

Thanks a lot,
Clemens