Subject: Re: A draft of the noticement of releasing a first draft of the VisibleSignature profile

Thanks for this Ezer.

I will submit this message to the following lists:

ETSI ESI TC
XML SEC W3C
STF-364 email list (a project dealing with standardization of Advanced
Electronic Signatures for PDF).

Should any of the members of the committee have any other suggestion,
please let us know or feel free to submit the message by yourself and
let us know that you have sent it.

Regards

Juan Carlos.