Subject: Re: XML Schema for Verification Report Profile (WD3, 22nd May 2009) with version hickups in refs

Dear Detlef,

Detlef.Huehnlein@secunet.com schrieb:
> The document named XML Schema for Verification Report Profile (WD3, 22nd
> May 2009) (VerificationReport-WD3.xsd) has been submitted by Detlef
> Huehnlein to the OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
> document repository.
>
> Document Description:

thanks a lot for uploading the schema file.

I noticed, that it will still not validate (hope this is not a
henn-egg-problem).

Some parts are fixable, like eg:
<import namespace="http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.3.2#";
	schemaLocation="http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.3.2/XAdES.xsd"/>
instead of:
<import namespace="http://uri.etsi.org/01903/v1.3.2#";
	schemaLocation="XAdES-1-3-2.xsd"/>
calming down Oxygen 10.2.

But others seem to still bet on the future, like the referenced
xmlns:tsl="http://uri.etsi.org/02231/v2#";, where the v1.1.1 seems to
be the freshest vegetable served to the public.

Any opinions, how to handle these recurring version hickups in
referenced/emebedded schemas to publish early, but also meaningful?

Al the best,
Stefan.