Subject: RE: [dss-x] DSS-X Presentation for EEMA

Title: Message

Hi Andreas,

This is a very nice presentation. I’d like to post this to the IDtrust MS page – let me know if you get edits. I’ll post final presentation.

Best,

dee

From: Andreas Kuehne [mailto:kuehne@trustable.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:41 PM
To: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: veit@trustable.de
Subject: [dss-x] DSS-X Presentation for EEMA

Hi all,

attached you'll find the second draft of the DSS-X presenation for EEMA event in London.

Have a look, any feedback is welcome. Please take a special look at the last slide, as I would like to give an overview of proposed next milestones of the DSS-X effort.

Greetings

Andreas Kühne phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales