Subject: AW: AW: [dss-x] Groups - New Action Item #0111 Chairs to contact Detlef and che...

Hallo Juan-Carlos,

thanks for your mail.

> Sorry for the delay in answering...I was in a ESI TC meeting
> from Monday
> to Wednesday last week....

No problem.

> I will take a look in the next days to the new draft and let
> you know....

Great.

> There are two immediate things: one is how do you envisage
> the progress
> of this document to CD draft...

Depending on the number of additional comments and your feedback I
would like to produce a new version, which may serve as input for the CD ballot,
during the next week.

> will you be able to attend
> next call on
> 22 June?

Yes, if there are no additional catastrophies, I will be able to attend the
Meeting on June 22nd.

> The second one is that I took an action to check the xml
> schema that you
> had circulated....will do in the next days and let you know.

Great.

BR,
 Detlef