Subject: Re: Document progressed to Committee Draft / Public Review status

Thanks Detlef,

   Any time I process one of these requests I also need a link to the
meeting minutes where the TC approved the document as a committee
draft and agreed to submit it for public review. If you could forward
that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.