Subject: Interoperability tests

Dear all, following with the interoperability tests issue, I have
identified a number of items that we could discuss today and the next
few weeks by email until we reach a decision and a clear idea of what
this TC wants to do....

1. Decission to make interoperability tests

2. Identification of participants and commitments.

3. Definition of the interoperability tests:

	. Scope (what protocols will be tested)

	. Mechanisms (completely automated, half automated, manual)

	. Tools

4. Interoperability tests calendar

5. Definition of the specific test cases.

6. Interoperability tests.

Regards

Juan Carlos.