Subject: Follow-up on interoperability availability

Dear all,

Following with the issue of interoperability, I would like to check
availability of the members of the group (specially the organizational
members), for participating to a certain extent in the interop tests.

Maybe it would be good to start by an expression of interest in
participating, and then let the rest of the people know the role that
each one could play in the plugtest (providing a fully or partially
developed tool for a certain profile, just offering a half automated
half manual processing capabilities, or any other way of participating
that you could imagine).

May I kindly ask you to circulate these details to the list?

As for UPC, we are willing to participate... I do not think that we will
be able to provide fully developed tools for the new profiles...but  I
think that we could offer some kind of processing capabilities, even if
not automated, for checking usability of the profiles.

Regards

Juan Carlos.