Subject: Action 0119 on signature policy profile

Dear all,

As per action 0119, I have been reviewing the Signature Policy Profile.
It does not further profile any optional input or optional output
specified in the core. It only defines new inputs and outputs.... My
conclusion is that this profile does not raise any constraint to the core.

Regards

Juan Carlos