Subject: Re: AW: Document progressed to Committee Draft / Public Review status

Hi Detlef,

   I just wanted you to know that I do have your request in hand but
don't anticipate getting to it until early next week. I think the one
piece I may be missing is a link to the meeting minutes where the TC
agreed to approve the document as a Committee Draft and submit for
Public Review?

Regards,

Mary

On Jul 31, 2009, at 4:32 AM, Huehnlein, Detlef wrote:

> Hallo Mary,
>
> attached you will find the editorial update of the CD1-version of the
> verification report profile, which should be published in the public
> drafts section
> of the DSS-X TC website as soon as it is convenient for you.
> Furthermore it would
> be great, if you could provide a hint in a forthcoming OASIS news
> letter, which
> mentions the fact that the DSS-X TC is asking for comments with
> respect to this draft.
>
> Thank you in advance for your efforts!
>
> Best Regards,
>   Detlef