Subject: Regrets

Dear all,

I have realized that in Turkey is one hour more ....I unfortunatelly
will not be able to attend.

Some remarks.

1. I sent two emails on the topic of OASIS/ETSI interop posibility, but
I have not seen any reaction (I will double check it this afternoon). I
hope to see something in the next two days, if not will contact by phone
to Dee or Mary and check personally with them.

2. On the cross profile doc: I have not been able to do progress on that
concerning XAdES...hope to find some time ini the next couple of weeks.

Regards

Juan Carlos.