Subject: Short Notes from the 52nd DS-X ConfCall

Dear DSS-X TC members,

please help us in consolidating the needs for the interop tests.
We do need more details and concrete plans, for requesting realistic
hosting offers.

Especially time frames and test requirements are surely helpful, so
that we can further investigate with ETSI, OASIS and other hosting
facilities for testing CAs what to offer or to create (if special setups
are required, that are not already installed).

I want to take the opportunity, to thank Jamie and Dee for being on
todays call.

What I understood from them during the call, are the folowing points:

* The pricing of ETSI mentioned in the Email from Jamie is not far away
from the pricing at OASIS, so is not really a barrier. It is mainly for
the technical support being offered during test time frame.

* All parties expect the main workload on those defining and creating
the test cases and test data.

* Typical timeslots for such a two weeks window will not be available
before march 2010.

* Topic is discussed further on the list, via private mail and in phone
calls.

I do propose to have the next DSS-X telco as scheduled on January 18th
2010. Until then, I hope for interesting and fruitful discussion with
regard to profiles and interop preps on the list.

For the record: On the call were Andreas (partly), Juan Carlos (partly),
Jamie Clarke (partly), Dee Schur (partly) and Stefan.

All the best,
Stefan.