Subject: Re: [dss-x] ETSI / OASIS testbed possibilities for DSS

Hi Andreas,

I agree in the comment that OASIS standards are open and free and think
that this is key for their success.

But in my opinion, offering a good testbed would be an added value to
not only  OASIS members but also non members, so my view is that
establishing a certain (and reasonable) fee for getting these services
would be reasonable; this could also help to have on board those
organizations that are actually interested in the specifications....

I take your point of the issue of time window for performing the
tests....I guess that we could try to explore the possibility of
offering a continuous minimum level of service in terms of allowing
access to the services.....

Juan Carlos.