Subject: [Fwd: Regrets, I will not be able to call in today]

Dear all,

I have received regrets from Stefan for today's meeting, and some
comments on the interop that follow below:

Juan Carlos.

---> Stefan remarks:

I hope you guys will have quorum, the former minutes are all ok from my
point of view (accepted).

Although I share your opinion on the importance of unleashing synergies
among ETSI, OASIS and thelike, I also share the position of Andreas, who
points out, that infrastructure is somehow very cheap and as far as an
automated service is requested will be setup once for all time (whatever
that may be in our age of bits).

When meetings are needed where hired persons are one or both sides, this
is a completely different case, where the fees will be determined by the
cost of the personnel I guess.

So if someone is interested in my position it is mostly congruent with
the position Andreas takes, as far as I understood it from my talk with
him after last years last call and from the e-Mails you exchanged.

All the best and soory for the late regrets, but I was so sure "it"
would just dissolve over the course of the day,
Stefan.