Subject: Scope of interop

Dear all, also during yesterday's call we started to talk about the
scope of the interop. By scope we meant on what protocols (i.e., core
and profiles) we would like to define test cases and conduct interop
tests, and for each of those profiles and/or core, what features we
would like to target.

Could we start a thread of discussion on this topic?

Here it comes my initial contribution, restricted to the core :

Core: I think that we should define test cases for the core. As for
features see below:
Type of input documents:
<InputDocuments>: I would say that we should deal with <Base64XML>,
<Base64Data> and <InLineXML>.

Features proposed to be tested for signing protocol (Optional Inputs):
<ClaimedIdentity>
<SignatureType> (this also relates one of the questions that were raised
during the discussion: what signatures should be tested?)
One signature detached and one enveloping (this last one requires
<IncludeObject> optional input).
<SignaturePlacement>

(not sure of SignedReference)

Will think of verification protocol and raise a proposal...

At the meeting it was commented that the csvr profile would be one of
the targetted profiles, although maybe in not its entire extension at
the first iteration, as it is rather complex....

Please make comments to this and also let us know your views on profiles
that should also be targetted...