Subject: tasks for Interop

Dear all,

As I see the situation, if ETSI agrees in that the portal, once
generated may remain open for being used, and if the members of the TC
may commit effort, the main tasks that the TC members should face could
be the ones that I list below.

I guess that we may comment this topic at our call....

TASK 1. INTEROPERABILITY SCOPE:

For each profile and the core, identify what features (optional inputs
and optional outputs) will
be tested.

So far it seems that most of TC members agreed in having interop on
certain features of:

. core
. complete validation report
. visual signatures

and maybe others like AdES....

TASK 2. SPECIFICATION OF TEST CASES

For each profile and the core, completely define the test cases. This
means, at least, to  generate a document (probably better if contains
tables) that provides all the details of the test cases.

If ETSI's portal used, use the template already developed for previous
interop tests.

TASK 3. TAILORING OF THE PORTAL FOR THE DSS INTEROP

TASK 4. DEFINITION OF TRUST INFRASTRUCTURE (PKI: CAs chain, CRL issuers,
OCSP responses issuers)

TASK 5. COMPLETE PKI'S DEPLOYMENT IF ANY PIECE IS MISSING IN THE PORTAL

TASK 6. COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION IN THE PORTAL

TASK 7. GENERATE THE DSS REQUESTS AND RESPONSES CORRESPONDING TO THE
TEST CASES (TC MEMBERS INVOLVED).

Regards

Juan Carlos