Subject: First entry in Wiki for Core Interop Construction Approach

Dear all,

based on our mail exchange:
URL=http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/201004/msg00000.html
and subsequent/two parallel replies:
URL=http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/201004/msg00002.html
URL=http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/201004/msg00003.html

I have put some minimal three stages preocess description online at:
URL=http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dss-x/Preparation%20Interop%20DSS-X

And remember, the call is from 1800 CEST until 1900 CEST.
Since we cannot select this anymore, we have a meeting scheduled
at 1700 CET until 1800 CET.

All the best,
Stefan.