Subject: Ballot for approval of the visible signature profile as a committeespecification is open - please vote

Dear members of the DSS-X technical committee,

allthough heralded with the misleading title "Approve WS-Security Policy
Examples ...", the ballot for approval of the visible signature profile
as a committee specification is open - please vote.

URL=
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/ballot.php?id=1869

PS: Please let me know, if the next telco scheduled at 10-MAY-2010
fits well in your calendar, so that we have a full round of experts to
discuss interop issues, the status of the profiles and the
ETSI-PDF-Sig-Draft provided by Nick

All the best,
Stefan.