Subject: Creation of a Matrix for Interoperability Specification

During the previous tel.co. we discussed the idea of creating a matrix
to specify a number of request/response pairs and the use op the
optional elements.

Attached an excelsheet as a first "exercise" in creating such a matrix,
based on the signature policy profile. For the moment, I assumed some
DSSCore interoperability.

With kind regards,

Ernst Jan

On 10-5-2010 18:43, stefan@drees.name wrote:
> This is a short note covering the main discussion points on interop prep of
> a non-quorum meeting.
>
>  -- Stefan Drees*
>
> The document named Minutes of 2010-05-10 Meeting#60
> (minutes-dssx-60th-draft-20100510.txt) has been submitted by Stefan Drees*
> to the OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC document
> repository.
>
> Document Description:
>

> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37718
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37718/minutes-dssx-60th-draft-20100510.txt

DSS-X Interoperability Specification SignaturePolicy Proposal-21May2010-v0.1.xls