Subject: Re: [dss-x] Creation of a Matrix for Interoperability Specification

Dear Ernst

Thank you very much indeed for this....

As for the question on SignaturePolicyLocation and
SignaturePolicyDigest, I would say that from the interop point of view,
the relevant issue is that their presence or absence would actually
correspond to a different test case, i.e., one test case would consist
in a request where these elements are absent, and the other would
consisit in a request where these elements are present....

I like the kind of table that you have produced...it is very clear in
terms of identifying the different test cases and elements. In XAdES
interop events we had defined a XML language and generated a XML file
for each test case, which allowed to build up tables within HTML
documents providing details similar to the ones that you show in the
sheet table....

Regards

Juan Carlos.