Subject: Test cases for the core....

Dear Andreas and Stefan

Do you have any comments on the test cases spreadsheet that I
distributed before the last meeting? I would like to progress it and
introduce some additional test cases for other functionality provided by
the core....I would also suggest to introduce in teh spreadsheet notes
on what functionality is not covered by the test cases, so that this
could be taken into account in the future.

Regards

Juan Carlos.