Subject: Groups - TestCases For Core v0.2 (DSS-X Interoperability Specification Core OS Proposal-7June2010-v0.2.xls) uploaded

Dear all, I have uploaded the excel sheet with details of test cases for
core. Version 0.2. Added test cases for optional input <SignedReferences>
(including a test case where both  <SignaturePlacement> and
<SignedReferences> optional inputs are present).

This is for commenting and discussing at our next conference call.

Regards

Juan Carlos.

 -- Juan Cruellas

The document named TestCases For Core v0.2 (DSS-X Interoperability
Specification Core OS Proposal-7June2010-v0.2.xls) has been submitted by
Juan Cruellas to the OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Excel sheet with details of test cases for core. Version 0.2. Added test
cases for optional input &lt;SignedReferences&gt; (including a test case
where both  &lt;SignaturePlacement&gt; and &lt;SignedReferences&gt;
optional inputs are present)

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38345

Download Document: