Subject: Today's call

Dear all,

First of all, on behalf of both co-chairs, I would like to appologize
for not posting the agenda for today's call.....we both had unexpected
major problems during this weekend that resulted in this lack of upload....

So far, Detlef, Stefan and Ernst have sent regrets for this call....

Currently I am connected to the bridge and the chat, so that we may have
even a short call for checking current status of the development and
agree on the next call  before August.

Regards

Juan Carlos.