Subject: Back from holidays and some news

Dear all

I hope that you have enjoyed your summer holidays.

I think that it is a very good way of starting the new term reading what
is mentioned in the link that I copy below (thanks to Marta for letting
me know it): the Spanish Ministery of President has mentioned that the
platform that they are using will be oriented to implement the OASIS DSS
protocol).

http://inza.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/eadtrust-european-agency-of-digital-trust/

Regards and welcome.

Juan Carlos.