Subject: Next call: skype details

Dear all,

At the last call we agreed in trying to use skype for the voice
connection...I will try to find your skype addresses using the skype
tools for that, but if you do not receive any request from my side, then
you could send me private mails to my address with your skype address so
that I can be able to initiate the call tomorrow....

In the skype request I will let you know that it is me the one
requesting to be added to your contacts list.

Regards

Juan Carlos.