Subject: Re: AW: [dss-x] Verification Reports

Dear Frank

I take the oportunity for asking you about one of the questions you
addressed to the TC, that is the: "eID DSS Browser POST Protocol" issue.
The TC would like to ask your views on how this proposal would relate to
the transport binding 6.1 HTTP POST Transport Binding of DSS Core?

Best regards

Juan Carlos