Subject: RE: RE: RE: [dss-x] Fwd: Presentation client and server signature

OK, let's hear what other people think.

Pim

PS "ebXML stack" sounds somewhat intimidating,  an ebMS
"light handler" can be (in fact my light handler is being)
written as a set of Python scripts, so no need for complex
and/or expensive toolkits or products.

-----Original Message-----
From: kuehne@trustable.de [mailto:kuehne@trustable.de]
Sent: 16 February 2011 17:30
To: pvde@sonnenglanz.net; dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: RE: RE: [dss-x] Fwd: Presentation client and
server signature

Hi Pim,

thanks, now I see !
My knowledge is pretty outdated, I'm not aware of all the
new stuff introduced with version 3 ...

Yes, this inversion-of-control on the transport level will
do the job. But I have some doubts that the Oscars likes to
deploy an ebXML stack on his clients. Afaik the driving
force of Oscar's approach was to keep deployments lean.

On the other hands is's always the better approach to use an
existing solution in favour of building another
hard-to-understand special way. As we once implemented this
i-o-c hack I wouldn't have bet a penny that it could make to
an OASIS profile ;-)

Let's see what the other think about it.

Greetings

Andreas