Subject: TAML test runner

Hi all,

as mentioned in one of the last calls we build a framework for applying TAML assertions on a given set of request/response pairs to check conformance of a DSS implementation. You can access the current work at

http://trustable.ath.cx/trustApp/sigTA/AllDssTests/Test_Pipeline_WS_PKCS7

to get an idea whether this makes sense for you. It's build on top of the Tamelizer project, the test cases are a subset of the DSS interOP requests. So you see a list of InterOP requests selectable for execution. The input box at the top lets you enter a full server URL, the default is a shortened local endpoint on the test machine. If you're curious you can put in the URL of your (publicly available) DSS endpopint and run the tests by clicking the 'Test' button.

The link 'DSS Core' opens the current TAML file, it's still very basic.

After a test run a brief outcome of the assertions is added. Clicking on the result gives ou the full TAML report. The '(Req./Resp.)' link gives the raw request / response pair for checking.

The schema validation I once mentioned introduced surpring problems, so it's not applied  yet.

The style of the page is just our default style, no problem to change it to some shiny DSS style ...

Greetings

Andreas Kühne phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales