Subject: AW: [dss-x] Action Item DSS Usage

Hallo Ernst Jan,

thanks for your mail and the presentation, which is very helpful to support
the
discussion on this topic. I've added some additional thoughts in
"redline-mode"
which may be worth to discuss as well.

I'm looking forward to our meeting today.

Is it already clear who will initiate the call?

BR,
   Detlef

Creating Signatures at User Agent with DSS - May6-2011-dh.ppt