Subject: A detail on the client side signing

Hi all,

while discussing the client side signing issue someone came up with the demand of 'associating the request with info for the (human) signer' .

I would like to generalize this topic to the core. The client requesting a signature usually doesn't know which type of signer that will process the request. So it would be a good practice to add an additional signing atrribute containing some kind of info to enable a human signer to identify the request, generally.

Such an id info could also be useful in machine-only environmants to audit the signing process. So I would vote for adding such info to the core and not into an additional profile.

Greetings