Subject: Re: [dss-x] Action Item DSS Usage

Dear Ernst,

Thank you very much for the slides, and thanks Andreas for the comments.
Some comments/questions came to my mind while reading them:

1. I see there several places where apparently there is a DSS message
that does not contain neither the document nor its digest, but an ID or
its reference. After reviewing the core my conclusion is that this
particular way of identifying a document is not present in the XML
schema, so I guess that we should include this new element somewhere
(maybe as a child of the "Other" field of the current InputDocuments?

2. Conceptually speaking Andreas, would not the transfer of documents be
relevant in use cases wher the What you see is what you sign is a
requirement (ie. sign payments documents)?

Regards

Juan Carlos.