Subject: Short notes of todays call

Dear all,

todays call did not reach quorum, so we reduced it to exchanging fresh info only insteda of hopping through the formal agenda.

We will meet again (all please) in two weeks time!

Notes:
DSS-X Meeting#88 (Conference Call)

1. Welcome by the chair (Stefan Drees)

Attendees:
 AK, EvN and SD
=> quorum not reached

Will skip formal agenda and exchange updates on active topics:

EvN: nothing new, hopefully next weeks more results

AK: thinks that in two weeks time, he will submit a proposal to define a profile for (mainly) verification over REST where one might take advantage from caching

18:11 CET Call closed by chair

<snip/>

All the best,
Stefan.