Subject: Local Signature Computation

Hi,

In the attachments you can find a first draft of the DSS Extension for Local Signature Computation. I've tried to add all (security) features that I see as required/handy to come to a useful solution.

Feedback is more than welcome so we can push this draft further in the right direction.

Kind Regards,
Frank.