Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - Minutes of 2012-01-23 Meeting#91 uploaded

Hello,
During the last conference call we had a short talk about the goals we want to achieve with the local signature computation. I promised to provide some text to explain the starting points (without going into too much detail). Hopefully it helps to have a good understanding of the basic needs, before we start detailing the request/responses.

Kind regards

Ernst Jan