Subject: Todays meeting and the explanatory text for local signature profile

Dear Ernst Jan,

thanks a lot for providing the nicely balanced textual-graphical explanatory text for local signature profile use cases.

Reference:
URL=http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/201201/msg00017.html

This will for sure be a good companion to the slides.

Since we were the only participants of todays telco we of course had no quorum and only a short note will be produced by me for the meeting minute section in the documents area.

If you are so nice to please upload the documents as suggested, I will embed the links and some extract of our discussion into these meeting notes.

As promised I do suggest to change the wording from "Remote Server" to "Remote Device" for the text mentioned and inside the relevant illustrations. I think this would make a very helpful "non-distractor" and make it more clear that there are two devices - one in the user domain and one in the server domain (not necessarily remote to the dss server but in any case remote with regard to the signing user domain).

Thank You also a bunch for offering to write a note to Carol for supporting the production of a news item in this regard. Please put Juan Carlos and me in copy of such a mail.

All the best,
Stefan.