Subject: Fwd: GoToMeeting Invitation - DSS-X Interop

Dear all,

I copy below the invitation for the gotomeeting session of our call for the interoperability..

Regards

Juan Carlos.
-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: GoToMeeting Invitation - DSS-X Interop
Fecha: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:50:46 +0200
De: Laurent Velez <Laurent.Velez@etsi.org>
Para: Juan Carlos Cruellas Ibarz_Internet <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>, Anthony Wiles <Anthony.Wiles@etsi.org>, Laurent Velez <Laurent.Velez@etsi.org>

When: 19 October 2012 12:00-13:30 (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris.

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

Best regards.
Laurent.

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/485451850

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 2 9037 1944
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350