Subject: Funding request to IDTrust

Hi,

Dee Schur reacted yesterday to my request of details...I copy her answer below:

"

We do not have a template but that is a good idea! Just send along as many
details as you can supply with a rough cost estimate as soon as possible.
Certainly, you will not know exact amount but do the best you can as an
estimate - we need to put it in the budget in the next week or so.
Take care,
dee

"

May I suggest that we target at having something drafted before our call next week so that we may polish it and agree at that call, and submit the details next Tuesday?

If agreed, I think that we would need someone for drafting something...I could spend some time, but not being the only one....

Views?

Regards

Juan Carlos.