Subject: Re: [dss-x] Update local signature profile (v0.3)

Thank You, Ernst Jan.

Am 08.11.12 17:03, schrieb Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht:
Please find attached an updated document of the local signature profile.
I have only been able to revise chapter 1; chapter 2 will be updated in
the coming weeks (although I have already removed some of the sections
that might not apply).

I read through the first pages i.e. pp.5-7(from pp.5-13) of this Chapter 1 "Introduction" and will send my detailed feedback during next week, but certainly not before the next meeting, since I am currently in a two day meeting with OData TC and thus have not enough time to read the document in a concentrated way as needed for useful feedback ;-)

All the best,
Stefan.