Subject: RE: [dss-x] Funding request to IDTrust

Hi Andreas,
Is this 1K Euros total?
Thanks,
dee

Dee Schur
Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

-----Original Message-----
From: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org] On
Behalf Of Andreas Kuehne
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:21 PM
To: stefan@stefan.drees.name
Cc: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Stefan,

added some more explanatory text to the first chapter.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna
Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales