Subject: Re: [dss-x] Funding request to IDTrust

Hi Andreas,

Am 08.11.12 21:21, schrieb Andreas Kuehne:
... added some more explanatory text to the first chapter.

thanks a lot!

So the topic "Conformance Test Suite" is proposed to be broken down into:

Definition of conformance test suite:
	Assembling a useful test set of requests to
	ensure at least core compliance

TAML assertions from Spec:
	Deriving the assertions from the core document.

Review of DSS schema restrictions:
	Ensure that assertions expressed in the schema
	language match the requiremts exactly.
	Add TAML assertions when required.

Conformance check facility:
	Setup an online or offlinn facility to perform
	the conformance checks on components.

 - server check:
	Apply the given set of requests against a
	DSS server 'under test' and validate the response.

 -  client check (validating stub):
	Accept incoming requests and validate their conformance.
	Return responses of a predefined set to test client's
	handling of valid responses.

 - reporting functionality:
	Give a summary of performed tests and their outcome.

This looks good, but I will have to think it through when I have mor time to give substantail input/feedback.

Sorry for copying into the text form ;-) but it is helpful for me.

All the best,
Stefan.

Greetings,

Andreas