Subject: Re: [dss-x] Funding request to IDTrust

Hi Dee,

sorry, You are so right. Adding it all together in the correct units ;-)

I produced three new lines (at the bottom of the sheet to somehow sum everything up (in EUROs) saying something like:

Rough Summing up (est. 450 EUROs / Person day)
(and planning for 10 event days i.e. 2 weeks)

 FIXED:              1.500,00 EUR
 From Person Days:  57.600,00 EUR
 Total		    59.100,00 EUR

Hope this helps.