Subject: Implementation of DSS-X with interesting variants

Dear all,

As I commented you some time ago, Stefan Santensson, a member of ETSI ESI TC commented me that his company has implemented a service that makes use of our protocols with specific variants that include the signing of the requests and the responses, due to the specific use case where the signatures have to be requested and used....he also commented me that he is seriously considering to become a member of our TC.

You may check this and other services in the following page:

http://aaa-sec.com/projects/eid20/index.html

This page contains documents that specify the extensions that I have mentioned before....

Regards

Juan Carlos.