Subject: Re: A question w.r.t. Implementation of DSS-X with interesting variants

Hi Stefan,

Actually the extensions to our protocol include carrying SAML and XML signatures...I guess that this is why this references appear....

YOu may find detailed information related to our protocol at the following links...

- Slides with explanations on the scenario:
http://aaa-sec.com/eid2/sigsupport/SignSupportAPI_slides.pdf
-SPecification:
http://aaa-sec.com/eid2/sigsupport/Eid2_DSS_Ext.html
-XML Schema