Subject: Re: [dss-x] Test suite for interoperability

Thanks a lot Juan Carlos.

By the way, I tried to initiate the call. No one answered.

Am 10.12.12 17:58, schrieb Juan Carlos Cruellas:
Dear all,

I have started to review the test suite that we started to build up time
ago for the interop testing. More specifically, I have gone through the
test cases identified for the core. Indeed the test suite is not mature
enough as only few test cases have been identified.

I have used as starting point the excel file where we wrote down the
specificcations of each test case, and work out a word document for
summarizing the current status and also to document new potential test
cases that, if agreed, should be added to the excel file suitably encoded.

At this point in time, adding some new test cases as I have identified
this test suite would cover:

XML Signatures only. No CMS yet.

There are test cases defined for covering request of generation of XML
Signatre with:

- REGARDING THE INPUTDOCUMENT
     . Any type of InputDocument.Document except AttachedReference
     . Also InputDocument.DocumentHash
     .-BUT NOT test case for InputDocument.TransformedData.

- FOR IncludeObject optional input:
     . Server creates a ds:Object and the corresponding ds:Reference
     . Server does not create the ds:Object (it is passed in the
request) BUT generates the corresponding ds:Reference
     .- BUT NOT test case for NOT generating a ds:Reference, having
generated or got a ds:Object.

- FOR SignaturePlacement:
     . Test case for making the server to insert the enveloped signature
within a document using XPathAfter child.
     . Test case for making the server to insert the enveloped signature
within a document using XPathFirstChild child.
     . Test case for making the server to insert the  signature within a
document using XPathAfter child BUT the signature inserted IS NOT an
enveloped signature

- FOR SignedReferences. Using it for signing two documents with one
signature:
     . Test case for making the server to generate one ds:Reference for
each document. No ds:transforms in the SignedReferences. Signature
detached from the documents.
    . Test case for making the server to generate one ds:Reference for
each document. No ds:transforms in the SignedReferences. Signature
enveloped within one of the documents. Use of SignaturePlacement AND
IncludeObject optional inputs.

- FOR SignedReferences. Using it for signing two parts of one single
document with one signature:
     . Test case for making the server to generate two ds:Reference
elemets for one  document. This is achieved by using ds:transforms
within the SignedReferences. Signature detached from the document.

There is no test case identified for the following optional inputs:

    ServicePolicy (SPol)

      ClaimedIdentity (CId)

    Language (Lan)

    AdditionalProfile (AProf)

    AddTimeStamp (TST)

    IntendedAudience (IAud)

    KeySelector (KeyS)

    Properties (Props)

    IncludeEContent (IncEC)-- For CMS

Maybe we may talk about this in the call

Regards

Juan Carlos.