Subject: Extent of the DSS InterOp

Hi all,

as a follow-up to the discussion on the recent conf call:

Taking into account the complexity of our core and the limits of our
resources I would vote for a core-only InterOp. Especially with no
experience on my side I would feel much more comfortable with
concentrating on the core. Maybe we can think about embracing some
profiles in a follow-up event. But I want to be sure that the core is
well understood and well tested by participants in a 'profile' InterOp.

Nevertheless I appreciate Stefan's idea to re-invite the former profile
editors! It may be a good time to bring attention back to DSS-X now the
we'll do an InterOp and the specification is implemented by a growing
number of parties. So let's see how the editors react. If someone is
going to rejoin the TC it would be nice to see an InterOp spec for any
profile.

Greetings,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne, Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales